“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” Isaac Asimov
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham Chronicles.
- Organic Bolivian Blend + Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate = Constipated?
- I’m distracted, confused and slightly disgusted by the Aloe Coconut water. Do you drink it or dump it on your sunburns? Wash your face in it? Shave your legs with it?
- The little chef is brewing up some coffee pasta recipes for the blog later (it’s a thing, I googled it)
- It’s a coffee concentrate sippy cup kinda day #criblife
- Toddlers, Tiaras and Expresso – coming soon to a cable network near you!
P.S. That bottle of Coffee Concentrate is like $22! A girl after my heart with her expensive tastes (but what is coffee concentrate?) I use a Keurig, so a coffee connoisseur I am not. I tried to figure out what kind of pasta or noodles are in the bag, but I couldn’t…inquiring minds want to know! Macaroni? Gnocchi?
P.P.S. I have arm envy, look at her little biceps and impressive arm definition. No waggle in her game!
P.P.P.S. (?) My Friday would be much funnier if I didn’t have to touch my husband’s sweaty dirty disgusting rolled up socks before putting them in the laundry. Do I ask too much!??!?!!??!!
And with that parting shot and a quote, I bid you a
“A women’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.” Oliver Herford
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: